Thursday, October 3, 2013

No really, I'm not a serial killer, I swear...

I wish I had taken a picture of my bed last night while everything was in process, but alas I didn't.  I took out all my Volks dolls (sans Fumiko) and tried to get everyone in eyes/wigs.  There were doll heads and head caps, eyes, and hair everywhere.  My bed looked like a crime scene, or a really creepy collection.

But in the end I got everyone eyed (what's a better phrase for that...?) and wigs on most of them, even if it meant some shuffling between photos.  As usual Arashi is nearly impossible to find the right eyes for.  I have him back in his "default" eyes because they are the only ones that fit correctly.  One eye always fits, but the other never does in any of the pairs I've tried on him.  So we're back to square one.

I switched up Ghost's eyes to an older pair of Uri's, which actually work really nicely.  Liam switched to another pair of Volks YoSD eyes, and Nowell has a pair of nice grey ones in.  Then I set them up on my bed and realized just how overwhelmingly Volks my collection is.  Seriously.  Which isn't a bad thing at all, I just never really realized that for some reason.

Maybe I'll actually get to do some group photos this year! A girl can dream at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment