Thursday, January 24, 2013

Not dolls but fun!

I mentioned in a prior post that I have been working on some dancing clothes for me, and getting inspired to make things for Nowell too.  This is my most recent outfit, belt was made by me.  The bottom is three layers: black leggings, black flared belly dancing pants, and then a brown skirt.  The belt itself is made of a black fake fur base, two rabbit pelts (one grey, one brown), feathers, a fox tail, charms, fake bones made from Sculpey, and a small leather wolf pouch I made.  It was a blast to wear and so much fun to dance in, I will definitely be breaking this out again for future events. :)


And just because, my wolf-inspired make up.  I didn't want to wear too much because it usually melts off when I dance, so just a bit of eye make up to mimic their eyes.  I will be doing this again too, it's a fun and simple look (and I'm amazingly lazy when it comes to make up).


No comments:

Post a Comment