Friday, November 16, 2012

Two Tiny Tattoos!

The crazier my life gets, the more I want tattoos.  So I crossed two small ones off my list yesterday.  


This one is a Grecian key symbol I’ve worn on a necklace for years.  I wear it to symbolize Hecate, and use it in a lot of my workings with Her.  I’ve used it as a protection charm, and it has helped keep me safe from all sorts of supernatural things.  I decided I might as well just get it tattooed on since I wear it all the time.  This way I’ll never forget the necklace and be without it.


The second is the signature of my best friend.  She and I have been friends for 20 years, and she is someone I love dearly.  I always promised I would get a tattoo for her, and joked it would be her name.  When we were little she would practice her signature, hoping to someday be famous and wanting to practice her autographing skills.  She developed a really unique style of handwriting that she’s barely changed, and I love it.  I couldn’t think of anything else that would be more representative of her.  They say I wear my heart on my sleeve…now it’s true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment