Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nothing too new here in doll land.  My time has mostly been taken up by NaNoWriMo lately, which was going to be about Uri but as usual I changed my mind.  I did however give Uri a new face up because his prior one chipped.  Again. :/  I'm beginning to think that Testors changed more than their packaging as this is the second face up with this bottle of sealant that's bitten the dust.  But, he got his eye of Ra design back, so I suppose it's not entirely a bad thing.

I think I might be taking Uri out this weekend to go see Voltaire in concert.  He's a big fan of toys himself (he makes all sorts of neat custom and fs toys), and I think he'd like Uri.  I'd really like to get a picture with Voltaire and Uri if possible, so we'll see if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment