Thursday, November 1, 2012

Haunted Vessel: Uriel Part III

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!  I spent most of the day working, and then went to my tattoo studio for a festive tattoo. Pictures to follow this post. :)  I thought I would do one last Haunted Vessel post for this October, even though the month is over.  who says the creepiness needs to be?

So a couple evenings ago I got ready for bed, and tucked Uri in across from me.  I have a very large bed and I only sleep on one side, so I will tend to keep dolls or books on the other.  The bed is big enough that I won't disturb whatever is on the other side, and it makes for easy grabbing if I'm reading a book before bed or doing something will my dolls.  So I wrapped Uri up in a blanket and tucked him under my big comforter on the other side of the bed.

I fell asleep, and ended up having a strange succession of weird dreams and nightmares.  The last one of the night was a nightmare, though I don't remember all the details of it.  Unfortunately I am not a lucid dreamer, and it takes a lot for me to wake myself up, if I even can.  So I am more often stuck in dreams until something else wakes me or they run their course.  That night I tried to wake up on my own but couldn't.

Suddenly I feel this tap on my forehead, both in the dream in in reality, and I woke up.  Immediately in my field of vision is Uriel's hand.  He was still on his side of the bed wrapped up, but one of his arms had been freed, and he was pointing it directly at my face.  The tap I had felt was that of his hand hitting my forehead.

There was no way I could have partially freed him in my sleep, let alone left him otherwise perfectly tucked in.  Uriel has showed up in my dreams on occasion, what's to say he didn't poke me to wake me up from my nightmare? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment