Monday, December 19, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas time always ends up being so busy for me, mostly I think because I make a lot of the gifts I give. Right now I'm working on finishing a Harry Potter scarf, two t-shirts, some embroidered ornaments, and a Harry Potter gift set. Granted it's a lot of fun to be doing all these crafts, but it's also time consuming. This year it seemed to come up so fast too!

Alas I've had almost no real doll time lately, or at least not time to do anything productive. I have taken Fumi all over the place, but haven't gotten any pictures of her. I finally got her bodysuit in today (beautiful, by beachgirlnikita) and can't wait to have her try on some of Uri's clothes she hasn't borrowed yet due to staining. I'm not very paranoid about staining at this point as she already has some marks and you can purchase new "skin" pieces as it were. Still I've been holding back on a few things just in case. Now that doesn't matter, and the bodysuit is pretty in and of itself.

Unfortunately this year I don't get very much time off for the holidays, but I would like to spend at least a little time taking my traditional "under the tree" photos. I always like having pictures of my dolls at Christmas, and this year Fumi even has a dress reminiscent of one from the Nutcracker. I'm I could even force Uri into something festive for the occasion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment