Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update

I've been having a busy, somewhat frustrating but ultimately satisfying doll week;
  • Re-did Nowell's face up, but it took me at least eight tries. Seal, remove. Seal, remove. Seal...
  • I also ordered Nowell a new fur wig because it's been a while since we changed his look up.
  • Uri is getting a bunch of new clothes as usual. :P I ordered him his usual Diverse Designs order (some t-shirts), and I've got a commission in for a Kagamine Len outfit for him. Uri is most definitely not Len, but I like the juxtaposition and he does have a blond wig. Plus the boy will wear anything, I might as well take advantage of it!
  • Dresden is still in-progress as we hit a small setback with some of his outfit. I was supposed to do a split but the other person couldn't do it yet, so I'll be waiting a bit for that. He'll be finished eventually, but even unfinished he looks pretty cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment