Saturday, July 9, 2011

And the resident clothes whore wins again. :P

I swear that Uri has a better wardrobe than me sometimes. The new shirts from Diverse designs arrived this weekend, and he looks fantastic as usual. We also have a few more shirts coming from a custom order on DoA. Of course there's also the Vocaloid commission which I'm so psyched about! The seamstress I commissioned is spectacular, and I can't wait to see what she does with this. :)

Tonight we're doing a Star Wars marathon, and of course Uri gives me *that look.* The look which says, "Please make me some Jedi robes?" I actually have some fabric in the closet that would be perfect, so he may just get his wish. I am rather powerless to resist a man in Jedi robes after all. ;)

Granted I will admit that Uri would probably not be a Jedi were he in the Star Wars universe, Dark Side and all... However, I'm taking a little artistic license and doing it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment