Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Haunted Vessel: A new friend?

In one of my recent posts I alluded to some paranormal activity that's been going on in my house lately. That has continued to increase, leading me to believe that we've got a "friend" visiting. This is actually a pretty common occurrence in my life, so while I'm not thrilled I'm also not that upset.

For the most part this friend is relatively harmless, sticking to the stereotypical loud footsteps and occasional flashes of presence that ghosts are so famous for. We had a slight issue with him bothering my dog, and one episode of room trashing, but after a little talk things have gone back to normal.

When it comes to the dolls however, the entity seems perfectly happy to avoid them at all costs. Initially I was having issues with it coming into my room at night, and I would have to actively get up and "usher" it out. Both annoying and time consuming, so I decided to try something a little different instead. I put Nowell by the door and Uriel on the other side of the bed, and since then the entity won't even come close to my door.

This also seems to work when I'm in other rooms as well, so I've taken to carrying one of the boys with me when I don't want to be bothered. I knew this was generally the case with Uri as he has this sort of "no nonsense" vibe around him when it comes to spirits. He's bigger and badder, so don't even bother. :P However this is a new development for Nowell, and it's interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment