Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Haunted Vessel: Uriel

Uriel the Magnanimous strikes again. :0

I've been seeing a lot more activity* around my house lately for whatever reason, be it the changing season or the current emotional climate. I've had more doll-related experiences all around, and Uri is no exception.

Last night I got home after having gone to obedience class with my pup and running quite a few errands. I ran upstairs to grab some things for the dog before taking him on a walk, and saw Uri sitting on my bed. I'd left him there that morning propped up against the pillow with both arms tucked into each other (essentially crossed). I grabbed the dog items and glanced at Uri again before leaving.

After taking the dog for a walk and getting rather soggy in the process, I ran back upstairs for a change of clothes. There was Uri on my bed, but instead of looking the same he was positioned differently. Both arms were outstretched and his hands turned as if he was saying "No wait, take me!"

Given Uri's stringing, this wasn't something he could have fallen into. If anything due to how tightly he is strung, his arms would snap back into a folded position. But these were outstretched, barely bent at the joint. I am the only one in the house now, so threre was no one who could have moved him. I of course felt chastized and took Uri down to watch TV with me. :P

*For the sake of clarification, "activity" in these posts will always refer to supernatural activity. I dont' want you to think I mean hiking or biking or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment