Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still no camera cord but...


My little Puki arrived! He actually came in on Monday surprisingly, which is really fast especially considering the holiday. But he's here (more of a he I *think*) and so amazingly fantastic. Definitely a little Uriel, let me tell you!

I think I've decided I will be giving him a new, more Uriel-specific face up. The default Fairyland one is so pretty, but also not very Uri. I'd like him better with his dramatic red eyes and lips, his stained fingers and feet, and maybe a small forehead tattoo.

That aside, oh my goodness is he fun to play with and pose! I know people have said that, but you don't know how true it is until there's one here. I definitely stuck him to the fridge within five minutes from opening. :P We've tried all sorts of crazy poses since then, but my favorite is definitely him sitting in my hand. Palm-sized dolls are so very cute.

Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment