Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby it's cold outside!


Well, we are snowed-in here in the land of the north. I spent almost two hours this morning getting to work through two feet of snow, only to stay for three hours as they decided to close us early. ;)

But that gave me some time to fiddle with a new wig for Nowell. It's an old grey mohair one I used to have for Echo, which I then dyed brown for Michael. It's been sitting unused since he was de-bodied, but I got the idea that maybe it would work well for Nowell. It had shrunk quite a bit to fit Michael's MNF head, so I had to wash and stretch it some to finagle a good fit. A bit of Velcro later and voila! He looks fantastic, very artsy and mysterious. It definitely adds to his pseudo-zombie look. Pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment