Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feeling pretty okay finally.


I'm back!

If there's one thing that I'm good at, it's apparently getting sick. Very sick. My mom used to joke that when I was little I might have a future career as a heater because I would get such high fevers. Hitting 104.00 was no mean feat, but I took it in stride. :P Things haven't changed that much, so when I woke up with a 103.2 fever recently I knew what to expect. Many days and doses of medicine later I'm pretty much feeling good again.

That being said, I haven't really done much in the way of dolling lately due to the aforementioned illness. Nowell was my sick buddy for the whole ordeal, so he got a lot of "play" time. He received a new outfit by Wicked Stitchery, and we're working on a new wig but as usual, no pictures just yet. I'm hoping to change that this weekend, barring any more set backs or major storms.

So, stay tuned for all the wonderful things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment