Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Dolly Haul

This is half dolly haul and half a clothing collection post. Some of the items for the incoming Auren arrived, and as he's expected to touch down in the next day or so, I thought I would dig out all my MSD stuff for try ons.


 First up is the clothing collection, missing some pieces that are currently on dolls or stored elsewhere. Not quite all of this will fit him perfectly, but I think most of this will do a pretty good job overall.




There's two more batches of clothes incoming, including some boxers and a full outfit (and shoes!) from DDE tomorrow. I also ordered him a wig from DDE which is this beauty:


His eyes won't be here until Saturday or so, but I'm pretty excited for them as well. I love Blueblood Doll's eyes in particular. They have such great clarity and colors. I haven't really settled on an absolute eye color for Auren, though I do like some mix of grey. These are pretty interesting looking, so I'm going to see how they suit him.




No comments:

Post a Comment