Friday, August 18, 2017

Aubrey's Arrival

I found Aubrey on DoA as I was tentatively browsing around tax refund time (like you do). I actually found two Megus listed, but she was by far the nicer of the two in price and condition. With the help of a family member I was able to immediately jump on her sale before anyone else could, and brought her home.

She actually came in her original box with the paperwork, be still my heart! 




Such pretty paperwork it is too. Very classic Volks.


The seller included several items with her, a few of which I know about. He was so sweet. She came with two really lovely wigs.



And a pair of pretty red shoes!


And the biggest surprise was high-heeled feet! These were actually custom made for her, which was a pretty amazing little extra gift.


Mummy time!





First look... I teared up. She's just so gorgeous, and I honestly never thought I'd be able to own a doll like this.





All dressed up!




No comments:

Post a Comment