Monday, February 3, 2014

I keep starting updates, and then getting called away by work or personal stuff.  But I'm going to finish this one, really!

Unfortunately my computer has been felled by the combination of a virus and some mechanical issues inherent to the computer.  It's an older laptop and has had a pretty good run.  I will eventually re-work it into a desktop of sorts, but for now I need something that functions.  So I'm taking my tax return money and getting myself a Chromebook!  And any leftover "fun" money will go to the dolls.  I'm not sure there will be much, but we'll see.

In slightly more productive news, Arashi's new eyes/wig have arrived.  Of course I managed to delete the picture I had of his eyes, but here is one of the wig.  I purchased it from FunnyLori's Etsy shop, UnstrungHero BJD.  She shipped really fast, and the wig is spectacular.  Definitely one of the best if not the best fur wig I've received, and that's including my fave (Spite and Malice).  I went back this weekend and ordered two blind bags for Ghost, because I need some more SD wigs anyway and he could use some options.  It's a fantastic deal too, $10 for two wigs (normally $10 a piece) and shipping is very inexpensive. They've already shipped and might arrive today! (I checked while writing this, and it arrived a few moments ago!)

I will do little review with the wigs, so people can get an idea of the blind bags and the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment