Friday, November 29, 2013

It feels like Christmas...

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday!  Mine went smoother than I expected, we ate ourselves silly and watched Elf (one of my favorites).  Most of my family is out shopping today while I work, but I have my Santa hat on so it's not a total loss. ;)

After a bit more searching I found a blue pair of eyes for Ghost, ones that have the same sort of colored pupil as his do now.  They're coming from China so it will be a while, but I'm in no rush.  I think I also may have a trade for my Soom Skoll, which is lovely.  We're still doing a little negotiating, but once it's done I think we'll both make out pretty nicely.  Ghost will be getting some new clothes and potentially a wig as well.

I'm hoping to get him out to take some photos before the snow sets in, but I'm not sure how feasible that will be.  By the time I get out of work it's rather dark, so it would have to be on a weekend.  But I want to catch the location with no snow, so...we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment