Sunday, November 10, 2013

For once I've been absent because of productivity!

I've been hard at work on my NaNo (national writers month) story lately, hence my absence from here.  However it is about Ghost so...I guess that counts as also being productive in a dolly sense?  Thus far I'm actually doing really well, all my pre-story prep has helped immensely.  I hope to actually finish it this year, so we shall see!

On a related note I finally broke down and purchased (on layaway) a new body for Ghost.  I went back and forth with myself for a while on whether I really needed one.  But the more I find myself getting more serious in this hobby again, the more I realize his current limitations.  I went to a recent dolly meet, and he wouldn't even stand.  I had to lean him up against the wall and just hope he didn't fall over.  I've been trying to take more photos of him as well as that's something I miss, but this body is so limited in what it can do.  Not to mention the restringing nightmare it is...(crying...lots of crying).  So I found a Volks SD13 boy body on the MP and put it on layaway.  Ideally I'd like to have it home for the holidays, but that depends on what my finances allow.

And now, back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment