Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I apologize in advance for lagging updates for the next few days. I usually try to post more when I get a new doll, but I seem to have come down with some god awful virus thing...So I'm just going to drink hot water and shivery in my big sweater for a while. But here are some pictures from today. And yes, I am at work despite being ill, such is life. :/

In an effort to brighten my day a bit, I dressed Mr. Doll and I in matching outfits.  Yeah, I'm that much of a dork.  I did edit out my face however because I'm sick and quite miserable.  No unhappy faces on the blog! I've found that I may need to get some new clothes for Mr. Doll, as he is just a smidge too small for most of Uri's things.  Shirts are okay, they just come off baggy and with very long sleeves.  But the pants fit a little awkwardly.  They are too big i the waist and often rather long on the legs.  Not completely unwearable, but not the best either.  I don't quite know what his style will be though, so I'm hesitant to buy anything until that's figured out.






And a quick shot of Mr. Doll with his old face up before I removed it.  Pretty, but not what I was looking for.







No comments:

Post a Comment