Monday, October 15, 2012

What is your wishlist?

I saw VampireAngel13 over at Paint it Black Studio do this and since she posed the same question at the end, I thought I'd steal it for my own blog.

Right now my wishlist is all clothes, shoes, and wigs.  Wigs especially, for Arashi in particular.  I don't know why he's such a hard doll to style, but he is.

Ideally I'd want a couple different wigs for him, both fur and synthetic.  I have a few picked out, but this is a really tight month (season!) so I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.  Uriel also really  needs some new wigs, both synthetic and fur.  Not as much as Arashi, but close.

And clothes, these boys never have enough clothing!  I'm going to try and remedy that tonight by doing some sewing, but we'll see how that goes.

So what's on your dolly wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment