Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I like to joke that Uriel does silly things when he thinks hes not getting enough attention, like chipping his face up or getting random stains or the like.  Well tomorrow is his 2 year anniversary, and I picked him up last night to do a few things and lo and behold his face up was chipped.  All over the place.  And he'd barely moved from that one spot since I did it. o_o

So I quickly removed what was left last night, and tonight when I get home I'll be soaking his head for a while before repainting.  He has some staining from before I got him, but I might be able to get some of it off with a little more soaking.

Before that though, Uri and I are off to do a bit of "ghost hunting" at my sister's house.  Not so much hunting as saging, purifying, and then putting up wards, but it sounds better the other way. ;)  Uriel has always been a doll that ghosts go out of their way to avoid, so I'm taking him with me as extra protection.  I'm not really worried about running into too much trouble as I believe I know the ghost and he's not overly dangerous, just in need of some attention.  But it's always good to have extra back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment