Monday, January 27, 2014

Update, kind of.

Nothing major to report, I've been so caught up in work lately that I've been falling asleep pretty much as soon as I get home.  Which unfortunately doesn't leave much time for doll work.

But!  I did a little shopping for Gabe last week, so we should have some nice arrival photos coming up.  I found some neat Ersa Flora eyes for him from a DoA seller.  I love Ersa Flora eyes, and these ones are really brilliant.  Kind of a bright purple and red, which sounds strange but it looks lovely.  He also got a new wig and a few pairs of pants, both of which should be arriving today.  I'm not sure when the eyes will arrive, but hopefully it will be not long after.

I also removed his face up yet again, and I'm just letting him be for now.  I haven't really had the time/energy to re-do it anyway, and I can't help but enjoy him blank.  He's such a strange little fellow like that.  He works well blank, and even more loosely strung than I normally like my dolls.  He's like a resin rag doll, and he falls into the most natural positions all by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment