Wednesday, January 1, 2014

End of the year doll meme!

1. How long have you been in the BJD hobby?
It will be five years as of this March, which is kind of crazy.
2. How many dolls do you have at home?Six.
3. What are their names and sculpts?
Uri- Delf El
Ghost/Emmanuel- Volks F-10
Gabriel- Volks SDC Arashi (trying out that name again, we'll see...)
Nowell- Volks MSD F-17
Liam- Volks YoSD Yuki
Fumiko-Volks DDdy H04
4. Which doll have you had the longest? How long has it beenUriel is the longest currently, and he has been here for three years.
5. Which doll is your favourite?That is a very hard question. Uri will always have a very special place in my heart because of being my "first" (aka the first I really, really connected with), but at the same time I really love my Volks dolls. I think it tends to change and cycle through.
6. Are you waiting on any dolls now? If yes, which one(s)? No, thank god. No more dolls for Kat.
7. What is your grail doll?
At this point I would say a Volks Megu or a Saint, but I'm really not looking to obtain any more dolls.
8. Did you learn to do something new because of this hobby? (e.g. photography, painting, sewing). Small-scale sewing, modding (epoxy work), sanding, respiratory protection, wig making, eye making, painting, some sculpting, etc.
9. Have you made any friends you might otherwise not have because of this hobby?Yes, absolutely. I love my friends from the local meet, they are awesome!
10. What are your doll plans for this coming year?
Good question! Definitely no more dolls, but I would like to continue to develop the ones I have. I would really, really, really like to figure my Arashi out, if at all possible. We'll see though..

No comments:

Post a Comment