Monday, March 25, 2013

Sometimes Ghost steals everyone's everything.  Uri's eyes, and one of his wigs.  Though at this point all wigs are sort of communal property. And the eyes just fit ghost so well I might have to buy another pair for Uri.
  

I learned over the weekend that one of my favorite bands, My Chemical Romance, has decided to go their separate ways.  It's been an amazing run that produced some fantastic music, art, styles, and friendships.  I'm sad to hear they are breaking up, but at the same time I can understand wanting to move on after this many years.  And who's to say they won't get back together at some point?  

So I'm thinking a MCR shoot is in order, especially with this hair.  Ghost should get a face up, and hopefully sueded tonight, and after that I'll just need to put together an outfit for him.  I've been collecting little bits and pieces of clothes that are MCR inspired, mostly from their Killjoy album, but also applicable to the others as well.  I have been sorting through it all as I unload boxes and bags at my new place, and realized just how much I have.  So there will be photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment