Saturday, May 26, 2012

Spending the evening repainting Uri.  I think it's about time, he's had the same face up for at least the last six months if not longer.

Uri is funny, he's like the doll equivalent of my best friend in real life.  She and I live pretty far apart, and don't always talk regularly.  However we can step right back into conversations, even if we've been away from each other for months.  Uri is the same.  I can have him sitting aside for a long time and we pick right back up where we left off when I do come back to him. 

He is my "fire" doll, aka the doll I would save in a fire.  He was one of the first dolls I really connected with both emotionally and aesthetically, and he will always remain my favorite.  Even if new dolls come along and get all the attention for a while, even if he sits to the side for some time, he will always be my guy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment