Thursday, May 10, 2012

Real life has taken over!

However, I'm working on beating it back. ;)

A few little updates...  Connor's name is changing once again, I think to something final this time.  I realized that I really do have too many Connors as it is one of my favorite Irish names, and I didn't want to add another to the mix.  So instead we will go with a name I had been thinking about, but wasn't sure if I wanted to use...Liam. 

I received Liam's tiny props, guns and coins and such.  They are awesome!  Really detailed, and perfect size. He's got some very Saints guns, a nice "Rambo" knife, and a rifle just because.  The coins are also fantastic in size and detail.  They really look like shrunken down versions of real coins.

He also has a new wig arriving today.  I love the brown one he's wearing, but he needs some variety.  Fur is nice, but I found a beautiful Leeke wig for him that's part of their "custom" wig series.  Basically they combine two of their colors to create a new kind of wig, and have offered them up for purchase for a limited time.  It's just the perfect color!

No comments:

Post a Comment