Thursday, March 29, 2012

New clothes!

I just got some new clothes in for Gabe today. :) I was browsing the marketplace on a whim, and snatched these up as soon as I saw them.

A Japanese uniform jacket! :D Some people have grail dolls, I mostly have grail items/clothes. There are certain things I've always wanted for my dolls, and this is one. Not really the outfit he'd wear it with, but his leather pants seem to have wandered off at the moment... Regardless, look how cool it is!!!

And, an obnoxious four leaf clover shirt. This is so something Gabe would wear, despite how ridiculous it is. He's funny in that respect. He doesn't like other people to play into the Irish stereotype, but he thinks it's fine for him because he is Irish. "Irish pride" as he calls it.

No comments:

Post a Comment