Friday, March 23, 2012

Doll goodies!

Writing that little bit about Gabe the other night has made me want to write so much more about him. I love having characters that essentially won't shut up. :)

In any event, I wanted to make a little post about some recent things I bought for Gabe. First we have an elf/fairy coat I had commissions from sweetandblue on Etsy. I wanted a sephia colored coat for Gabe to wear when we went to the steampunk convention this summer. it came out so lovely!



Next we have a hoodie I commissioned from Rikkuliam on DoA/Tumblr. Being the wolf fanatic I am, I asked for a black wolf hoodie with fur details for the ears and the tail. I am so in love and can't wait to get this, it's adorable!



And finally, I hit up Goodwill last night for some clothes and found this perfectly Gabe-sized chair. It was originally a rocking chair, but I unscrewed the rocking "feet" and now it's a regular arm chair. Very cute, and just perfectly in scale. I'm not sure if I'll leave it as is or cover it with some other fabric. It's basically perfect except I kind of wish it was green. However Gabe seems happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment