Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Fun!

I haven't been able to do a lot with the dolls as of late due to my illness kicking up a fuss again, but I was able to do a few small things for Halloween which was nice! I made a costume for work, and a prop for our Halloween decorations which were themed on Hocus Pocus.


The costume was a onesie based on my dog Bear, who is a tri-color Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I have seen a lot of white and tan ones available online, but I really wanted one to match him. This is a picture of him for reference.



A picture of the finished onesie! Very comfortable and warm. I could wear these all day.


This is a picture of the Book from Hocus Pocus, which has always equally fascinated me and creeped me out. 


My version isn't entirely screen accurate, but it was a lot of fun to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment