Thursday, September 26, 2013

Arashi

Arashi has always been a doll in flux. Since the moment I got him, I've been trying to figure out just who he is. Even a name had escaped me. He's gone through more variations than any other doll I have, and that's saying something.

And yet, I have never sold or traded him. I've considered it briefly from time to time, but it's never gotten beyond the maybe stage. As soon as I look at him, I know he is mine. Regardless of who he is.

I admittedly gave up for a while. I tucked him away in the "inactive" storage, and just focused on Uri.  But I miss having a smaller doll. I really like taking dolls places in day to day life, and Uri isn't always advisable. Plus, Arashi is fantastically constructed. He's amazing in design and a great poser. I just don't know who he is.

So I'm going to try again and see what happens. Maybe he'll tell me his name this time. Maybe not. But it can't hurt to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment